• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Courts keep hearing case they don't have.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

One other thing real fast. My attorney and I did talk of filing harassment charges and/or suing her for a large sum of money. I need her to go away!!!!!!!!! Restraining order is useless. He will be doing research about the law in the state she now lives in. We just learned the house she lives in is in her husbands name only but it was bought years after they were married. He is checking to see if it a mutual property state, otherwise she has nothing. She has cost me THOUSANDS of dollars and has never really won an outcome. Most every time she has taking me to court there was a second, third and fourth time just like above. Six times for money she doesn't have coming. Suing me for half the marital home six years after it was settled. Been in court 15-20 times maybe I don't remember exactly and all frivolous.
My thought is if we file a Million dollar law suit maybe she will go away. They definitely wouldn't be able to afford an attorney since they haven't used one yet.
What forum would I post this in?
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
And what does your attorney say about penalties for frivolous lawsuits ?

LdiJ

One other thing real fast. My attorney and I did talk of filing harassment charges and/or suing her for a large sum of money. I need her to go away!!!!!!!!! Restraining order is useless. He will be doing research about the law in the state she now lives in. We just learned the house she lives in is in her husbands name only but it was bought years after they were married. He is checking to see if it a mutual property state, otherwise she has nothing. She has cost me THOUSANDS of dollars and has never really won an outcome. Most every time she has taking me to court there was a second, third and fourth time just like above. Six times for money she doesn't have coming. Suing me for half the marital home six years after it was settled. Been in court 15-20 times maybe I don't remember exactly and all frivolous.
My thought is if we file a Million dollar law suit maybe she will go away. They definitely wouldn't be able to afford an attorney since they haven't used one yet.
What forum would I post this in?
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
You know, the people I have the most problem with are the relatives of hers who worked for the courts and somehow managed to make things happen that should never have been able to happen. If I was going to try to find a way to go after someone I would be wanting to go after them...and anyone who helped them.

However, I would perhaps wait to do so until all of the children are over age 18...or are completely protected against the actions of the court in question.

This OP is not the first, or even the second/third/fourth/fifth person I have encountered who had to deal with something like this. We all want to believe that it cannot happen, but I have had clear evidence that it sometimes does. Very direct and clear evidence. So clear and correct that other judges, in other states, simply TOOK jurisdiction in order to right those wrongs.

45Frank

You know, the people I have the most problem with are the relatives of hers who worked for the courts and somehow managed to make things happen that should never have been able to happen. If I was going to try to find a way to go after someone I would be wanting to go after them...and anyone who helped them.

However, I would perhaps wait to do so until all of the children are over age 18...or are completely protected against the actions of the court in question.

This OP is not the first, or even the second/third/fourth/fifth person I have encountered who had to deal with something like this. We all want to believe that it cannot happen, but I have had clear evidence that it sometimes does. Very direct and clear evidence. So clear and correct that other judges, in other states, simply TOOK jurisdiction in order to right those wrongs.
My youngest is over 18 and getting ready for college next year. Problem is I spend most of my savings I had in court defending these false charges.
Without research I can think of at least ten times being in court over just a few issues. Six times now because she wants the CS returned to her and either 2-3 times after she gave up parental rights she took me to court saying I wouldn't allow her visitation to the kids. Also twice years after our divorce she took me to court wanting part of the marital home after it was settled. Oh and once she called the cops and said I was in a city 75 miles from my home tying to kill her. I hadn't seen her or even been in that county for years before that. Spent the weekend in Jail and cost me $3,500.00 in attorney fees. My attorney did ask she be charged and both the Judge and Prosecutor laughed at us in open court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">