• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CP Just Fled State with Child, 2 Days b4 Pick-up For Visitation..HELP!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Buggaloo80

What is the name of your state? NC, CP lives in AL, but venue for case is still in NC

H E L P H E L P H E L P H E L P

Please anyone who can help me please respond IMMEDIATLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see (from thread "Daughter's Mom Will Not Honor Court Order") things have gotten crazy with the CP and my fiancee since the date for him to pick up the child is getting nearer and nearer...(we are supposed to go to Fort Rucker, AL to get her 6-5-03 This Thurs.) Just a few minutes ago, CP's hsband called to inform my guy, he had recieved an e-mail from my fiancee (which we have NO clue how, but had to have been fabricated) saying NCP did not have the money to come get her and would not be coming to get her for his scheduled visitation of her for 1/2 her Summer!!!! Husband told my fiancee CP had fled the state with the child to take her to Texas (CP's Husband's home state) to stay with his family. He said he knew where they were and had a number but was not goin to provide it to us, as he did not have to. Then hung up. NCP called the MP's....got nowhere, well they said just to take it to court...Same thing Fayetteville, NC (where the cases venue is). Called our attorney and left messgaes at office/cell. WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET HER FOR OUR COURT ORDERD VISIT????????? CP's husband is upset (I am guessing) b/c my guy called his commander yesterday and told him about our trouble with them/him. Commander said within 24 hours husband would be calling NCP to acknowledge the pick-up and child would be there. So after talking to 2 CW4's (Chief Warrant Officers...I am guesing) and secretary at Fort Rucker just one day ago I am sure they know there was no way in hell NCP wasnt coming to get her.....Now they have screwed us again....(screwed us last Summer and said we never gave 30-day notice of intentions to exercise visitation ((we did, just not verbally)) and would not let us have her). So now it will be another 10 months b4 we see her again (just like last year). CAN ANYONE HELP ME< GUIDE ME< GIVE US ANY AVAILABLE INFO TO HELP US> ......?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! PLease ANYONE respond who can help........So far the same thing (and probably what we fear) we are hearing from Sheriff and MP's is "Take it to court...." Please someone out there tell me there is something/anything NCP can do, that this is not going to happen to NCP again, this is truely breaking our hearts, and NCP is doing the legal/civil thing and getting nowhere with it and CP and husband are breaking court order left and right and getting by with it every time.........I need HELP Please anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bugga (Buggin OUT!!!) :confused: :confused:

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Whew that is confusing! The CP 's husband is saying he received an email from your fiance stating he wouldn't be coming to pick up the kid and now the CP left the state with her/him? Tell him to forward you the email with full headers. If you don't know how to read full headers and see where the original email came from, I'll be more than willing to show you. Don't tell him what you want it for, just ask to see it and tell him to click on full headers, that you need it sent that way because of the format your ISP uses or some other lame excuse. If he's not computer savvy he won't have a clue.

B

Buggaloo80

LOL

Lil, we were thinking of that but my guy said maybe if he did forward it to us (which he would answer the phone and has our SN's blovked so we cant e-mail him) that the letter would then be on OUR hard drive for real, and did not want to risk that , is that possible if he forwards it to us they could say we typed it???? I am not very internet savvy, but do plan on investigating this supposed e-mail we sent when we did not....

Haiku, I was goin to but wanted to make a new one so maybe someone could help me with this stuation b/c it is a timley ,matter ya know less than 24 hours to pick-up and you (or some one else said it) right we ar enot takign his wird for it we are going down there no matter what, he may be lying we have no clue, wouldnt surprise us one bit. CP has a toddler (maybe 2 ) and a newborn (i am assuming b/c she was pretty preg. when we last saw her in Jan>) my mom said more than likely she would not make a 12 hr. trip to TX all alone with 3 kids .......so hopefuly husband lied and they are there !!

God give me strength.....And like MAMADI said, it hurts us now and we are worried as hell, if she has/has not taken her, and when she will return, but she is HELPING us this should make the judges decision during the contempt trial very easy....righ tor am i mistaken on that too???? Talk to yall later (hopefully with good news) Sucks that AL is one hour behind we have ANTS IN OUR PANTS to talk to ANYONE who will hear us down there......Bugga

haiku

yeah, I just wanted to point that out because at least that way people see your original post with all the pertinant info.

And yes, with a pending court case, if she is not there it only looks good for you, she could very possibly lose her custody, with this ongoing pattern.

mamadi

haiku - that's what I've told Bugga. It's hard to have clear vision when you're going through something like this. I know some people may question this situation but I really think she is pretty much on the up and up. She's been emailing and IM me with every detail. I know we don't know "everything" but I feel for their situation.

It is helping them in the long run with their contempts/ custody issues. I'm surprised BM doesn't realize this. But it is hard for them to see this now when all they want to do is see the child. We've learned this from our own experiences ! My DH and I just look at each other when crap like this happens and we say "write this down" because we've learned that nothing will happen "immediately" but ultimately something good will come from it;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">