• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cp motioned to suspend my visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slimnek1

What is the name of your state? michigan
cp motioned to suspend my parenting time and made several false alligations including abuse of my daughter by my wife. I am hoping that it will be blatently obvious to the judge that she made all of these claims AFTER I contacted protective services about the emotional and verbal abuse that she is doing and also child endangerment and neglect.One of the other reasons was that she was allowing her to have a website on MYSPACE that containd detailed personal info and I deleted the site. So mom got mad and decided to let my daughter (12 yr old) to use moms web site on myspace and was posting very provocative pics of her lying on a bed with a skimoy tank top on, etc. I spoke to the police laison for my daughters school and she told me to file a police report for child neglect and endangerment. So, I did.( I have copies of EVERTHING for the judge) And that is why she is mad. It has been 12 years and cp has never requested an investigation or complained. As a matter of fact the child has been comming over EVERY day after school for three years because I live two streets away. Now that she is angry with me, she is keepimg the child from me, denying even my court ordered visitation and not allowing any phone contact. We have a court date Wed and I have proof of the dates that I filed all of my complaints and that hers were weel after the fact. She claimed that there have been problems going on for over 6 months, yet it was late Feb that she stopped the EXTRA visitaion that occured every week day. so, if it were so bad at my house, why did she send her there every day?? And why did she not call protective services if she thought my wife was abusing my daughter? It so doesnt make sense and I hope that the judge sees right thru her alterior motive to destroy the relationship between my daughter and my family. Any one go through something similar?

rmet4nzkx

You have started 7 threads all on the same subject, you will need to focus. Going pro per is not a good idea when dealing with these issues. I storngly suggest you retain an attorney since you don't seem to be effective in these matters and she has an attorney. Here is your original thread, ihttps://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=318486 is it possible that you could keep just one thread open and all your questions there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">