• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CPS got consent while I was on hospital administered narcoticpain medicine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrs.Christian

was in a car accident and CPS took my daughter. They threatened that I needed to sign the consent form however I was under the influence of Morphine, Dilaudid and Hydrocodone from the hospital. How do I get an order to remove my name from the consent and get my daughter back? Where do I go or what forms do I need?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
was in a car accident and CPS took my daughter. They threatened that I needed to sign the consent form however I was under the influence of Morphine, Dilaudid and Hydrocodone from the hospital. How do I get an order to remove my name from the consent and get my daughter back? Where do I go or what forms do I need?
You go to a local attorney - really.

ETA: How does it go from a car accident to CPS removing your daughter?

Silverplum

Still more information is needed. CPS doesn't take your children because you had a simple car accident. What's the rest of the story?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Still more information is needed. CPS doesn't take your children because you had a simple car accident. What's the rest of the story?
My mind's racing ahead - I'm thinking the child may not have been properly restrained in the vehicle...possibly there was even alcohol involved. Let's see what the OP says...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">