• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custodial Mother Continue To Violate Court Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rickkellypro

Mother is causing Parental Alienation

South Carolina

I have two daughters ages 8 & 10 that reside with thier mother and step father in South Carolina. I have visitation rights for them to come to Florida to spend every other Christmas and Spring Break along with every summer they visit for the month of July. In the past my children have told me that the baby sitter hits them with a fly swatter, the grandmother hits them with a paddy spoon, and the mother and boyfriend (later to become the step father) hits them. When I questioned my ex-wife about this she denied all of it and said thet the children were lying. I was not sure who was telling the truth but I did tell my ex-wife if the children continued to make these allegations that I would contact the proper authorities to investigate this matter. Two years ago in July of 2002 I came to pick up the children for their summer visitation. I noticed black & blue marks on their legs, arms, face, and back. When I questioned them they said they get hit by the mother, grandmother, and boyfriend. Upon arriving in Florida I called the Broward Couty Sheriffs Office. The next day and investigation came out to the house. The first night that the children were with me my oldest one wet the bed. The investigator spoke to the children, took photos, and informed me that she felt there was some form of sexual abuse. To cut very long story short, they made statements to the detectives, the child protective services. I was granted a hearing in Ft Lauderdale and the children were removed and placed in my custody. My ex-wife file an order to have the children returned to South Carolina stating that South Carolina had juridiction. A hearing was scheduled in Florida for the mother on neglect and failure to protect charges. But two hours before the hearing the children protective services upon the mother request allowed a supervised visit. When the children found out they were going to have to see their mother they recanted their story. Well the court decided to send them back to South Carolina and let the DSS in Anderson Couty handle the issue. They found the case unfounded due to the children recanting their story. The South Carolina court suspened my visitation indefinately. Two months later my older daughter went to her counseling session with two black eyes. The counselor call the DSS in Anderson and a case was founded againt the mother. The child WERE NOT removed and I was still not allowed visitation. It took me 15 months to get back into court at which time visitation was restored and the court rled that the custodial mother was interferring with my visitation. Since then the mother still does not let the children call, e-mail or write. They are down here not informing me that they live in a dirty house with ants, laundry piled to the ceiling, dishes always in the sink and constant arguements between the mother and step father. They are allowed to watch inapproiate TV shows, and are waken up in the middle of the night by the mother told to pack their things they're going to a hotel. They never do but this happens constantly. When I try to discuss these mater with the mother she swears at me and my wife over the phone in front of the children. She is working these children towards parental alienation. My oldest daughter was suspended from school over a dozen times last year for behavior problems. I need to file an oder to show cause, I cannot afford another attorney. Between the several cases she has brought that have cost me time and money my resources are tapped. How can I file an oder to show cause pro se in Anderson County South Carolina? Can anybody help me with some advise on how to file a pro se order to show cause?

Last edited:

snostar

rickkellypro said:
Are you talking to me?
No, I'm talking to the guy behind you!

Search online for SC custody forms, there are tons of resources. You can also contact the court, they may also be able to direct you.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
rickkellypro said:
Are you talking to me?
Uh, YEAH! Did you think noone would notice that your original post had no information in it and you've now edited to add it all in (17 minutes after sno & I asked for more info)? Want to lose the attitude?

Last edited:
R

rickkellypro

New To This

I'm not even sure how to use this system, I have no idea what you mean to add more information.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
rickkellypro said:
I'm not even sure how to use this system, I have no idea what you mean to add more information.
Ya know when you clicked on "Edit"? And typed all those words that are now in your post? That weren't there at the start? That's called "rickkellypro" added more information 'cause your original post had none of that in it. Don't be so frikkin disingenous.

snostar

Well, I certainly didn't mean for you to add the emotional trash. I told you what to do, this is not a How-To site.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
See, it even says at the bottom of your original post:

Last edited by rickkellypro : Today at 08:59 PM.

Which you did. Right?

VeronicaGia

Do a web search for South Carolina Court Forms. Once you find those, you're going to have to understand how to properly fill them out, file them and serve them pro se. I know you say you cannot afford another attorney but if you don't even know where to begin, you cannot afford not to have an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">