• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custodial parent on drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KyDad86

What is the name of your state? kentucky

heres the deal i have a two year old son whom i see on weekends i have him till monday which is tomorrow. i found out today that my ex is using crack. ive heard this from her cousin he also told me that police were called to her home by her parents due to her acting all stupid and causing a public disturbance. im scared to send my son back their if shes on drugs.... what should i do/??? i contiplated not sending him home and calling social services... if i did so and told them what was going on would they order a drug screening??? i really have no idea what to do.. any help would be appreciated and if possible contact me on aim at wasan03cav

K

KyDad86

i think theyre closed tomorrow cause its presidents day... ive looked online for laws on this sort of thing and cant find anything at all..... i dont want to send him home knowing this... im just worried i may get in trouble with her being the custodial parent if i try to keep him till this happens...

K

KyDad86

go away kelly ok lol.... whos kelly.... wrong thread maybe :confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Sure they are. Because people only abuse kids M-F, between the hours of 9am and 5pm - with an hour off for lunch. :rolleyes:

CPS is never closed!
FYI.

In the State of Maryland Child Protective Services is/was closed on President's Day. Just to make you aware that in some states they are closed on Government Holidays. After reading this tread I myself tried to call CPS unwise known as DHS in the state of Maryland and they had an answering service taking calls, which would be returned the next day.

Be kind to your fellow person, you never know when you will need their help yourself.:)

ceara19

FYI.

In the State of Maryland Child Protective Services is/was closed on President's Day. Just to make you aware that in some states they are closed on Government Holidays. After reading this tread I myself tried to call CPS unwise known as DHS in the state of Maryland and they had an answering service taking calls, which would be returned the next day.

Be kind to your fellow person, you never know when you will need their help yourself.:)
The "person" in question has been banned from this site dozens of times. The only REAL problem she has is her own mental instability. BTW-ALL CPS offices have an emergency number that is answered 24/7/365.

Shay-Pari'e

The "person" in question has been banned from this site dozens of times. The only REAL problem she has is her own mental instability. BTW-ALL CPS offices have an emergency number that is answered 24/7/365.[

How much you wanna bet Forest is one in the same?;)

Shay-Pari'e

FYI.

Need help from Crazy Kelly?

The "person" in question has been banned from this site dozens of times. The only REAL problem she has is her own mental instability. BTW-ALL CPS offices have an emergency number that is answered 24/7/365.

You absolutely correct they are answered, as i stated before by answering services who take a message and get someone to call you back the next day or thereafter. I am not trying to stir the pot only stating fact. The only other recourse on Presidents day was to call 911. Call the Maryland CPS on the next government holiday and you will see for yourself.

Silverplum

You absolutely correct they are answered, as i stated before by answering services who take a message and get someone to call you back the next day or thereafter. I am not trying to stir the pot only stating fact. The only other recourse on Presidents day was to call 911. Call the Maryland CPS on the next government holiday and you will see for yourself.
Thank you for helping. :)
The original poster has been banned repeatedly. As a new poster, you would not know that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">