• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody of 14 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

82thickness

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinois
i am married to a sex offender and my daughters father is trying to get custody of my daughter she is 14 he pays child support i work have been sole provider

Proserpina

i am married to a sex offender and my daughters father is trying to get custody of my daughter she is 14 he pays child support i work have been sole provider

When did you remarry, when did Dad find out and what is the nature of your husband's sex offense?

(And how long ago was it?)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Depending on the answers to Pro's questions, you may face the choice between your husband and your child...

dannyt

what the heck were you thinking?

why in the world would you expose your daughter to a known sex offender?:mad:i hope for your daughter's sake you choose her and kick this creep to the curb. whos to say he wont molest or rape your daughter? youve giving dad all the amunition he needs to win custody.

Last edited:

DownTime

why in the world would you expose your daughter to a known sex offender?:mad:i hope for your daughter's sake you choose her and kick this creep to the curb. whos to say he wont molest or rape your daughter? youve giving dad all the amunition he needs to win custody.
Um, we don't know what the "creep's" offense is at the moment, do we?

A friend of mine got drunk and peed behind a 7-11, got caught and pissed off the cop, and ended up having to register as a sex offender for exposing himself in public. Stupid, for sure. Rapist, not hardly.

We don't have enough information to help this poster at the moment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">