My ex has custody, but my 15 yr old daughter wants to come live with me. Can I get a temp order? Can my ex force a 15 year old to remain with her? I have custody of my 8 year old boy. I live in Alabama and pay child support. Ex got my girl when I was in process of moving to neighboring town. I let my daughter stay with her mother cause she didnt want to change schools.