• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAD10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.
If Mom has not filed for CS, Can Dad file to pay CS? Custody has not been established.

CourtClerk

Has Custody been established?
General rule would be if you're in the position to be asking these most basic questions, you're not in the position to advise anyone....

but the answer to your question is yes, you can petition the court to pay support.

2lil'angels

Really?! I wasn't even concerned what day it was I was more concerned about my kids and having the $ to take care of them. The fact that he even complained about paying at all strikes me as selfish. Like I have seen writen multiple times..he IS the father so it is HIS responsibility to take care of them, weither it's his birthday or not. Besides the local bar gives ya free drinks on your birthday so I'm sure he was soothed by Jack and Jim

Silverplum

This is someone else's thread.

Really?! I wasn't even concerned what day it was I was more concerned about my kids and having the $ to take care of them. The fact that he even complained about paying at all strikes me as selfish. Like I have seen writen multiple times..he IS the father so it is HIS responsibility to take care of them, weither it's his birthday or not. Besides the local bar gives ya free drinks on your birthday so I'm sure he was soothed by Jack and Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">