• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fantasia_oh

I live in the state of Ohio.....I gave custody of my 4 minor children back around '95 to my ex 2 of my children which aren't his to keep the children bonded together during which time both my parents died and at a very vulnerable time in my life felt best interest of children with his help of manipulating me.I went into a major depression was hospitalized and also at same time went through a EMT-B course and ran volunteer in our town.Finally getting my life on track with the help of God..feel the best interest of my children are best with myself and my new husband..having reports of my exs' new wife mentally abusing my children,not allowed to call me mom saying things like...your mom is brain dead,she is going to die cause she smokes etc..also she threatened my 12 yr old and called him a chicken and said cmon fight...my 8 yr old has threatened in school to kill himself when officials were called in and told them to seek couseling for him which a few visits then it stopped,I notified children services,sheriff dept..legal aide..to no avail..reources are low..NO help.We have been given a packet to represent ourselves but this worries me being not professional to represent ourselves.My children our 6,8,9,12..and from what I gather from them but knowing children..seem want to be placed back here,said they would miss their dad but his wife has them to the point they are scared to tell the truth of what she does or will punish them if they try to open up.I want the judge to take them into chambers maybe through his experience he will se beneath all this not sure we don't live in the fairest legal system here.My ex uses his new found religion as his main tool,my children are denied most normal activities with his wife forcing them to church almost daily,what are my chances after this length of time and how do I act upon myself and with a packet to fill out correctly to do the best for my children?Any and all help from yourself or readers with same issues would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">