• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody out of marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KatieRose

What is the name of your state? Illinois
My boyfriend has three kids by this woman. We have two of them and we want to get the other child but we want full custody. She is never around and the third child is living with her grandma with 2-3 aunts and uncles and 3-5 other kids. We think it would be alot better for her (the child) to come live with us. The mother is constantly getting arrested and always on something (drugs). I was wondering how easy it would be to get full custody of the three kids considering the mother is not ever around. Someone please help me..
Katie Rose

Neal1421

KatieRose said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
My boyfriend has three kids by this woman. We have two of them and we want to get the other child but we want full custody. She is never around and the third child is living with her grandma with 2-3 aunts and uncles and 3-5 other kids. We think it would be alot better for her (the child) to come live with us. The mother is constantly getting arrested and always on something (drugs). I was wondering how easy it would be to get full custody of the three kids considering the mother is not ever around. Someone please help me..
Katie Rose
YOU can't get custody of the child, your boyfriend may be able to.

Has paternity been established?
Are there any court orders in place?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">