• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody/support modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mytearsofjoy

I have a legal question involving an ongoing custody/support modification suit that is in progress at this time a temperary parenting plan is in effect which changed the custody of the children involved from a standard p/p with everyother weekend visitations and two weeks in the summer months to a 52/48% plan keeping the custodial parent the same but allowing the non-custodial 48% visitation. In the orginal p/p the non-custodial parent was to provide health insurance for the children. To date this was never done the orginal parenting plan was in effect for over ten years. The temperary plan does not mention health coverage at all. My question is would the responsibilty for coverage still be with the non-custodial parent? This is in the state of Washington. Yes I have an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">