• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody & visit issues state to state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirednoverit

Sure, you could very well be right.

But OP was pretty vague, has an attorney, and "wrote a letter" to the court. I don't think we're getting the whole story, and I really don't think she did the move properly. ;)
"I guess I thought her father and I could take care of this without dragging it through court and wasting good tax payers $$$."

Where did you get "has an attorney" from?

Silverplum

What proff would you like? I'd give you my case number, but the Virginia Beach J&D courts aren't public.
A link to the LAW. Online. I do it all the time. Just once, I'd like someone to PROVE what they state instead of just stating it.

Especially since I'm right. ;) :cool:

Check out MY crystal ball. The longer this goes on, the more obvious it is that I am correct and OP is swinging on the edge of illegal, if not already in full ignore-court-order bloom.

Silverplum

I had asked her because it sounded like dad was complaining that she left VA, but that he was no longer there. If he doesn't even live there he wouldn't have much standing in court to complain about her move.
Then OP should answer YOUR question with YOUR quote. See what I mean? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">