• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dad in military leaving son home with stepmom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JanB

I get the entire spring break, the entire summer break, every other year I get Thanksgiving and in even years I get 1/2 the Christmas and odd the entire Christmas. That was the deal we had so he could leave the State. (being the lawyer said i had no choice anyways) Being that I wasnt getting my original weekend time to see my son. I did see a lawyer today. She is starting the process not just for the time away but mainly for the statement he made. " Im going overseas with me family for 3 years or I can go hardship without family for one. I will only go for one if you leave son with stepmom or else I leave for 3 and good luck trying to see him them. As far as im concerned he has parents here." Stepmom also thinks I have no rights and she is mom now because I didnt fight hard enough. HA! You can only fight till the money runs dry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">