• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DCF wants a drug screen from me!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie3787

Can someone please find out the Fl state statue regarding this stuff please. I called my boss...he said I cannot miss work tomorrow. My gf can make it for the drug screen tomorrow at 830 since her Dr appt isnt till 10. My boss thinks that we might be done in time to make the hour and a half trip back from the job site in order to take the test, but there are no promises. So can someone please try to find some facts regarding this situation and not just opinions. Even though I appreciate all of them....I need facts. Thanks.
Since the caseworker is talking about removing the child from your home due to GF's medical issues, combined with the very real possibilty that you'll lose your job, if I were you, I would go to work and get the test ASAP.

Or, is there a 24 hour clinic near you?
If there is, go in and explain the situation, most clinics are set up for drug testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">