• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dead beat dads

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

6girls

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

my ex husband has issues and I am tired of it! I want to get an attorney to keep him away from my kids but considering that I have to support them by my self I can't afford to pay for one! hes gonna get married but instead of asking me if he can take them out of state to his wedding he tells the kids to ask for permission! By the way he has no job and hasn't paid a full months of support in 5 months! I had to practically take a volunteer job in the lobby to the child support enforcemnet office to get them to finally hound him enough to get him to pay in the first place! One year he quit his job so that he wouldn't have to pay! I just got an email for my daughter from him talking about the insurance that he is supposed to have for them by court order!

She has state school exams tomorrow and he is stressing her out about our finances!

Usually when he keeps on talking to the kids about things he shouldn't... I hit him where it hurts him most!!!! HIS WALLET! But right now I can't do crap cuz he is on unemployment!

how do I get a pro bono attorney? Can I get one? Where do I find one???What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

my ex husband has issues and I am tired of it! I want to get an attorney to keep him away from my kids but considering that I have to support them by my self I can't afford to pay for one! hes gonna get married but instead of asking me if he can take them out of state to his wedding he tells the kids to ask for permission! By the way he has no job and hasn't paid a full months of support in 5 months! I had to practically take a volunteer job in the lobby to the child support enforcemnet office to get them to finally hound him enough to get him to pay in the first place! One year he quit his job so that he wouldn't have to pay! I just got an email for my daughter from him talking about the insurance that he is supposed to have for them by court order!

She has state school exams tomorrow and he is stressing her out about our finances!

Usually when he keeps on talking to the kids about things he shouldn't... I hit him where it hurts him most!!!! HIS WALLET! But right now I can't do crap cuz he is on unemployment!

how do I get a pro bono attorney? Can I get one? Where do I find one???What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
It's very difficult to get a pro-bono attorney.

You can get a low cost consult by calling the Florida Bar Lawyer referral Service at 1-800-342-8011 to find out what your options are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">