• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

definition of secondary custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deb28

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law North Carolina

Is there really such a thing as secondary custody or does that just refer to the non custodial parent having rights of visitation? My husband has full primary custody of his son. His ex-wife states that she has as much right as he does because she has secondary custody?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law North Carolina

Is there really such a thing as secondary custody or does that just refer to the non custodial parent having rights of visitation? My husband has full primary custody of his son. His ex-wife states that she has as much right as he does because she has secondary custody?
What exactly does your husband have? Ex-wife may have just as much rights as him. But I know she has MORE RIGHTS than you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">