• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bumbles0214

What is the name of your state? FLorida
this case is a little more complicated 1 because I live in Florida and the mother and son live in georgia,2the boys mom went to every lawyerin the town and therefore they say it is conflict of intrest or something like that,and a layer in florida wont take the case it has to be in georgia. I have so far only found 1 lawyer to take the case and he wants a 2500 retainer before he starts, I have proof she has refused my child support checks for 2 years and she has returned christmas presents with messages on them saying we do not want nor accept this, i have gone to the police and they will not even escourt me over for documentation purposes, the child support she has refused has equaled up to over 2000 dollars and the lawyer won't take the case without that payed first. 2 years because I have searched that long for an attorney who will help. she told my boy I was dead. my boy is my life and i feel trapped, also i am on workmans comp from an accident i had so i am on limited pay and going through surgery. i am at a loss and am trying to come up with 4500 dollars i guess thats all I can do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">