• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DNA proves child is not mine and still paying child support HELp !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Latinowarriorr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida,

I have gone to court and proved that the child is not mine, I also followed all the requirments from the courts, child support kept on time, DNA results and discovery of information stating child is not mine.

The judge ruled against me even when the mother stated that I was not the father and had a second male tested (DNA) and he turned out also not to be the father..

What can I do, should I file a complaint with the courts over the judge ruling??

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida,

I have gone to court and proved that the child is not mine, I also followed all the requirments from the courts, child support kept on time, DNA results and discovery of information stating child is not mine.

The judge ruled against me even when the mother stated that I was not the father and had a second male tested (DNA) and he turned out also not to be the father..

What can I do, should I file a complaint with the courts over the judge ruling??

Couple of questions.

Were you married to Mom when the child was born?

How old is the child now?

And you have a child support order?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">