• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to go by a proposal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kersey300

Washington

I was served with a proposal parenting plan and my kids dad just went and took her out of school and I only get her 1 night a week but before this she's lived with me her whole life and she's 9

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I was served with a proposal parenting plan and my kids dad just went and took her out of school and I only get her 1 night a week but before this she's lived with me her whole life and she's 9
Need more details.

When did this happen?
Has Dad been legally established as Dad?
Was there already a custody order in place?
Why do you think Dad did this?
Are there any criminal charges pending?

kersey300

His rights have been on reserve for 7 years. And I don't know why i personally think it's his new wife cause she dont let me talk to him directly. And currently hes on house arrest the suboxen program and there being evicted cause his wife has section 8 and hes a felon

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
His rights have been on reserve for 7 years. And I don't know why i personally think it's his new wife cause she dont let me talk to him directly. And currently hes on house arrest the suboxen program and there being evicted cause his wife has section 8 and hes a felon
You need to speak with a local attorney.

Just Blue

kersey,

Please focus.

Answer all CTU's questions.

Thanks

kersey300

3rd party custody

if I've been served a proposal parenting plan but I feel both parents are unstable and want a 3rd party to have custody what papers do i fill.out for Washington state.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
if I've been served a proposal parenting plan but I feel both parents are unstable and want a 3rd party to have custody what papers do i fill.out for Washington state.
What are you talking about? What on earth makes you think you can unilaterally decide that the parents are unstable?

There are no "papers". There are no "forms". Since you can't seem to give us even a hint of what's happening, I suggest you hire an attorney.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You get her 1 night a week but yet don't show up to pick her up at school and prevent dad from hijacking your time. Why is that? The court will see you are consenting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">