• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do women pay child support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mothr_of_5

What is the name of your state? p.a.

i pay child support for my 15 and 13 yr. old girls to my ex husband.i pay $40 a month i am not complaining about it.he lives in s.i.,ny and i live in p.a. i have been going back and fourth to ny for court for a year. now with my 9 year old daughter lives with me and her father lives in ny and he was ordered to pay $100 a/wk.this started when she was under a year then sometime durring the years it was reduced to 50. but he owes child support well over $30,000 and i have gone to domestic relations and they seem to have problems collecting. he can see her once a month vacations r split he gets all the amenities but does not pay.so it goes both ways.

the system stinks.

P

Pfaffing85690

o.k. sad story.

Now, was there a question in there someplace or were your panties in a bunch and you decided to stretch them here?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Pfaffing85690 said:
o.k. sad story.

Now, was there a question in there someplace or were your panties in a bunch and you decided to stretch them here?
I suspect she was replying to the other thread on this topc, but hit new message instead of reply. It happens - cut the newbie some slack.

M

mothr_of_5

sorry

i did post it wrong.and sorry that grown adults would have to reply the way you did.go figure.

VeronicaGia

mothr_of_5 said:
What is the name of your state? p.a.

i pay child support for my 15 and 13 yr. old girls to my ex husband.i pay $40 a month i am not complaining about it.

the system stinks.
The system stinks? You pay a whole forty dollars a month for two teenagers? Yes, the systems sucks, for the person raising your kids on less than what a monthly electric bill would cost.

You've got nothing to complain about if you're paying forty dollars a month for two teenagers.

kat1963

$5.00 per week, per teenager? What do they buy with that? Toothpaste & two rolls of Charmin?

KAT

M

mothr_of_5

i was not clear

i also pay for their schooling,dentist ,medical,clothes,books etc. that's y i said i was not complaining about it.but to go even further my 15 year old saw him do cocaine and he offered her it and gave both girls alcohol.he admitted to the alcohol on special occations so he says.he has verbally abused the 15year old.A.C.S. wich is for childrens services in ny and their (acs) att. had pressed charges of child neglect.we have been going through that a whole year i filed for custody a year ago in jan and now the good old state of ny dropped the charges because they say my daughter didn't testify when they wanted.shes scared of her father.we go back in may to start custody proceedings. but there is so much more to this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">