• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does any one know how much info. a person would need to prove a parent unfit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amy1981

What is the name of your state? pennslyvania

i'm getting info. on my sons father jason. we have a court order right now that he is to have his visitations suppervised by his mom, cause he's not responsible & was in a group home, a troubled kid. well i had let jason & his mom keep my son over night cause i thought everything was going well. and then this is what i find out : that jason's mom wasn't suppervising the visits. jason would go out partying & then he would just sleep while my son would get into whatever he could. one time he was running around in a wet diaper that started falling appart cause of how wet it was, & my son was choking & the great grandma ( who cant' get around very well ) saved him & all this went on while jason slept on the couch. jason comes & go's into my sons life when ever he feels like he wants to. he teaches him bad things & addmits it to me thinking its funny. when jason would drop my son off at night he would almost always have 1 or 2 friends with him & they would have the windows rolled down the whole way cause they would smoke in jason's moms car & then my son wouls be cold when i would touch him. i have a court order that jason knows about for this guy who is very abusive to stay away from me & my son that guy was living with some friends before he went to jail, & i find out that jason took my son & spent the night at that house, cause jason is now living their instead of with his mom. how much & what info. does a person need to prove that a parent is unfit? please any info.

Wow, what a mess. How old is your son? Can you prove any of this? I expect that he could be held in contempt since the visits are not being supervised. But unless you get something concrete it's your word vs. his. You need a PI or something.

A

amy1981

my son turned 2 in april, that's what sucks i don't have any proof, i'm trying to get any ifno. from people & have them write down what they saw happen or say that they saw him being unsuppervised & having people sign it. thanks for you comments.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">