• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does uninterrupted vacation time mean no phone calls as well?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyclaus

Hello... Captain Obvious here.

If the order says UNINTERRUPTED VISITATION, I think that's pretty self-explanatory. That means Dad doesn't get to interrupt Mom on her 2-week visitation with constant phone calls to the kids.

If it says UNINTERRUPTED, it would follow that this is MOM's visitation time and the phone visitation by Dad really should be non-existent during that time.

If it says UNINTERRUPTED, that's what it means. They have Mom's contact number, along with Mom's new husband's contact number. If there is an emergent need to reach Mom or the kids, wherever they may be, that contact info already exists.

Dad's and the new wifey need to back the hell off and let Mom enjoy her UNINTERRUPTED two-week vacation with the kids. Dad will get them back for his regular parenting time soon enough.

dannyt

stay out of it

I'm stepmom.

Dad's court order does specify phone time... mom/stepdad are insisting that uninterrupted vacations supercede that phone time.

No, there is no order requiring Mom to answer his texts/messages in a certain amount of time. That request has been included in his order to show cause.
since you are only stepmom, this is not your legal business. its between your husband and the kids mom. and stepdad needs to butt out too. before you both cause mom and dad problems

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And yet, she is.

Really?
Are you sure it's not just the OG Effect? ;)

Flock of harpies? :rolleyes:

I wonder why the attorney didn't call YOU? You have the day off, and are curious, and all...

Okey-dokey.
Good grief. I missed her yelling and screaming about how bitter I am and that I am wrong wrong wrong? Ummm, how am I wrong when I asked her for the wording of the ORDER? Jeez...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My posts:
Who are you in the big picture? Are you dad? Stepmom? Dad's girlfriend? Grandma?

What does the court order state regarding contact? WORD FOR WORD! Redact the names.
Yeah. NOthing in there was wrong. It was a bunch of questions.
My next post in this thread:
Nope. It is NEVER YOUR business. Dad's business maybe. YOURS -- NOT!
And yeah my first message was late due to the fact that when I started was before any responses and when it posted was after you answered. But it is not your business. There is a phone number dad has -- the cell phone number. If it is an emergency he can leave a message. What phone contact has been ordered -- WORD FOR WORD and not the legal stranger's interpretation.
Again, how am I wrong? I am correct in that dad has a phone number that is required -- the cell phone of new hubby and mom. And again I asked a question. I also explained why my first post posted after the questions were answered (a little thing called work).

So where exactly was I wrong with what I stated? Ummm, no where that I see. Apparently that means that the OP was WORD FOR WORD WRONG WRONG WRONG! And, I am right. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">