I signed an agreement for the amount of child suport I was to pay. The former wife's income has increased dramatically and I wish to get a downward modification in my child support payment. The opposing counsel's argument is that since I signed an agreement I can't have the support amount reviewed and adjusted per the guidelines. They are seeking a "Protective Order" to prevent me from obtaining her info to show "changed circumstances". I contend that Florida Statue 61.14(1)(a) does provide me to request a downward modification using the guidelines in 61.30 to constitute "changed cirsumstances". Am I proceeding in the right direction? Are there cases I can refer to where downward modification was granted where child support was by agreement rather than determined by the guidelines? Also, what is a Title IV-D case that can be reviewed every three years? I am doing this pro se.