• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Testing In Family Court, NY State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wertheculture

New York State.

I have been drug free for over 2 months now but my ex is claiming im still on drugs and insist for me to take a hair follicle test. I know this test will show positive for my previous use but I want to just take a urine test to prove there has been no recent drug use. Can the court force me to take a hair folicle testing if I am willing to take a urine test? and if so can they use that hair follicle testing to base their decision?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

New York State.

I have been drug free for over 2 months now but my ex is claiming im still on drugs and insist for me to take a hair follicle test. I know this test will show positive for my previous use but I want to just take a urine test to prove there has been no recent drug use. Can the court force me to take a hair folicle testing if I am willing to take a urine test? and if so can they use that hair follicle testing to base their decision?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

(Yes, the court can compel a hair follicle test)

2 months is not considered a long time to be clean. What is the current case about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">