• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

E-Mail your senitor /dead beat /child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

swthoss

Last week I E-MAILED my senitor, Rick Santorum. I just got off of the phone with his office. They are looking into starting a federal level of CSEA to assist in out of state cases, where the dead beat has run to another state to avoid paying child support.

I told his office about the fact that there are a lot of other people with the same problem.

Maybe if more of us E-MAIL our Senitors they will see that it is a National problem, and this new program will go through. It will help a lot of us on this board I am sure.Have every one you know send an E-Mail if possible.

The site that I found is E-MAIL UNCLE SAM They have all of their E-Mail addresses, I am not sure if it has been updated since the elections, but most will be correct, and the others may get forwarded.

let's all help each other with this and maybe we will all prevail.

I thank you all in advance

[Edited by swthoss on 02-05-2001 at 04:36 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">