• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

educational guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lbougere

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
what is the process to give educational guardianship to someone.. and what does that mean to me as the parent.. what are my rights after giving the educational guardinaship?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
what is the process to give educational guardianship to someone.. and what does that mean to me as the parent.. what are my rights after giving the educational guardinaship?
Generally both parents should make educational decisions regarding a minor child. So, where is the other parent in this situation? Does s/he agree giving any sort of "guardianship" to "someone"? Who is "someone"? Why is this at all necessary?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And why does someone need "educational guardianship"? Normally you cannot do that to get your child into another a school district or to pay instate tuition or issues of that matter. All of those could result in legal issues for YOU the parent.

lbougere

education guardinship

Generally both parents should make educational decisions regarding a minor child. So, where is the other parent in this situation? Does s/he agree giving any sort of "guardianship" to "someone"? Who is "someone"? Why is this at all necessary?
both parents agree and what to do this...we want to give educational guardianship to my mother so our kids can go to PK-4

Just Blue

both parents agree and what to do this...we want to give educational guardianship to my mother so our kids can go to PK-4
sigh......

Why can't the child go to PK-4 (please define) without a legal stranger having any type of guardianship?

Please....Do not make us pull teeth. Just CLARIFY the situation.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
sigh......

Why can't the child go to PK-4 (please define) without a legal stranger having any type of guardianship?

Please....Do not make us pull teeth. Just CLARIFY the situation.
And I can see a school district going HECK NO. They can't go to school for pre-k to grade 4 without guardianship because the parents do NOT live in that school district and they don't want to pay tuition or otherwise have to put out for their children and are looking for a loophole.

Oh and Blue, YOU NEED TO ANSWER YOUR DAGNABBIT PHONE. Dangit. FOUR TIMES this week.

lbougere

And I can see a school district going HECK NO. They can't go to school for pre-k to grade 4 without guardianship because the parents do NOT live in that school district and they don't want to pay tuition or otherwise have to put out for their children and are looking for a loophole.

Oh and Blue, YOU NEED TO ANSWER YOUR DAGNABBIT PHONE. Dangit. FOUR TIMES this week.
we actually live in the same school district but we dont qualify for pk-4 due to income. my mother does qualify and we want the kids to start school even if its a half day and not sit in day care.. its not a money issue becasue we still have to pay for before and after school care which is actually more than the all day day care they are currently in

Just Blue

Tell Mister Blue to get the ...heck...off the phone!!:p

Silverplum

we actually live in the same school district but we dont qualify for pk-4 due to income. my mother does qualify and we want the kids to start school even if its a half day and not sit in day care.. its not a money issue becasue we still have to pay for before and after school care which is actually more than the all day day care they are currently in
No. We aren't going to help you circumvent perfectly good laws.

Just Blue

So. You would like this forum to help you with Fraud? Nope. Not gonna happen.

If money is not the issue, you can pay for your child's education.

mistoffolees

we actually live in the same school district but we dont qualify for pk-4 due to income. my mother does qualify and we want the kids to start school even if its a half day and not sit in day care..
I doubt if anyone here wants to help you to commit fraud. That's what you're proposing.

its not a money issue becasue we still have to pay for before and after school care which is actually more than the all day day care they are currently in
I don't get it.

Is PK-4 "pre-K to 4th grade"? If so, and it's a public school, the kindergarten to 4th grade, at least, would be free. So you're trying to commit fraud just to get your kid into pre-K? Seems like a waste of time, not to mention a silly thing to risk going to jail over.

If you're really concerned that the kid isn't learning anything in day care, choose a different day care. Lots of them spend a lot of quality time with the kids. Or use a private school for pre-K and then switch to public for kindergarten since you claim that money isn't the issue.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So that is fraud and therefore you cannot be helped to circumvent it on a LEGAL site. pay for the pre-k.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">