• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emergency custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sullenchic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
i have a hearing for emergency custody for my child tomarrow what goes on during that hearing?

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
i have a hearing for emergency custody for my child tomarrow what goes on during that hearing?
What is the emergency custody hearing regarding? Why is it happening? Did you file or did someone else?

sullenchic

The Reason why its happening is because my tax lady told me that it was illigal for him to file taxes on our son so i told him that it was and that he should amend his taxes other wise he is going to get into trouble. and he freaked out and say that he was going to call the cops on me and tell them that i am an unfit mother and that i am crazy. He also told me that he is not returning my child home until we have a court date, which we do not have one set yet. so i filed for emergency custody to get my child back and i have plenty of reason why my child should be in my hands. the reason for the taxes every sinse we have split up my child has been with me and the father relocated to another county. i had him more that 75% of the time from june07 until july of 08 and then we started 50/50.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">