• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emergency Custody Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bsl19738

What is the name of your state? MD

My X wife is keeping me from seeing my son on my weekend has been doing everything she can to see my son on my fathers day weekend. How fast can a emergency custody hearing be filed. I have a lawyer but he is on vacation and I was just wondering how fast a emergency custody hearing could take place and be filed?? Any help would be appreciated.

Bloopy

On the weekend? Not a chance

Go to court on Monday to file for custody arrangements.

It is unlikely this will be viewed as an emergency.

What has your lawyer suggested? He should have filed something already.

ProSeDadinMD

What is the name of your state? MD

My X wife is keeping me from seeing my son on my weekend has been doing everything she can to see my son on my fathers day weekend. How fast can a emergency custody hearing be filed. I have a lawyer but he is on vacation and I was just wondering how fast a emergency custody hearing could take place and be filed?? Any help would be appreciated.
Bloopy is right about it not happening on a weekend.

What do your orders state about Fathers Day?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">