• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emergency custody hearing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reely2shy

yes there are variyng posts medical malpractice questions were my situation, modified support and child support for my significant other and contempt of court questions again for myself...now the questions for the emergency hearing for a friend....again what does that matter.....legal advise should not be contingent on if it is for me or if I am asking for a friend or loved one. advise is just that...advise...she is telling me what to ask just as my other did the same...now who are YOU to ask me not once but twice who I am...if your not a lawyer or have went through this situation...please allow someone to answer that can answer the questions Im asking please

Silverplum

yes there are variyng posts medical malpractice questions were my situation, modified support and child support for my significant other and contempt of court questions again for myself...now the questions for the emergency hearing for a friend....again what does that matter.....legal advise should not be contingent on if it is for me or if I am asking for a friend or loved one. advise is just that...advise...she is telling me what to ask just as my other did the same...now who are YOU to ask me not once but twice who I am...if your not a lawyer or have went through this situation...please allow someone to answer that can answer the questions Im asking please
So you state.
:rolleyes:

reely2shy

wow you guys are slow.....she has exhausted her savings with lawyers over this...i guess you guys are all rich and can just hire anyone yhou want...
people come here for advice becuase sometime you can file motions yourself and such but are not sure just how....etc etcc.....if we could just hire an attorney we would not be on here....

Silverplum

wow you guys are slow.....she has exhausted her savings with lawyers over this...i guess you guys are all rich and can just hire anyone yhou want...
people come here for advice becuase sometime you can file motions yourself and such but are not sure just how....etc etcc.....if we could just hire an attorney we would not be on here....
Huh. The usage of a Classic Insult...in order to Obtain Desired Results.

That never works. Didja ever notice that?

reely2shy

no insult intended....cant read "tone" ....its more frustration that the low income or those who have exhausted all avenues end up...excuse the expression....screwed......by the legal system. one where many good people cant get a fair hearing for lack of money! Now that ou took that as an insult....well ...that says alot about you...and there sir..or miss is your insult!

futuredust

Oh I could answer.

But here is the issue. Play this scenario out in your own little head if you will.

She and you go to see an attorney for a consult.
She sits in chair, you sit next to her.

She whispers in your ear what to ask, then you ask.
Attorney asks questions, she whispers answers to you.

Attorney gets up and shows you the door.

Similar situation, just happened here.

If she doesn't care enough about her own children to register and actually type her own questions. Most here are not going to bother wasting time helping.

reely2shy

wow....well first off ... we were talking about the situation...she is in tears becuase she cant afford another lawyer and loves her kids dearly....I said maybe we can get some advice on this forumn I have in the past gotten good advice on. no need for a doubel register.....the question remains the same...and I type faster much faster than she....so go figure.....again judgement...wow..for educated people iI am so very surprised at the reaction im getting here...a mom simply wanted advice on how to get custody of her children where they would be better off.....and cant afford a thousand dollars or more down for a lawyer...AGAIN......i guess you have no real advice..being all you have given me is the reasons why there is none....and no good ones at that ...thanks for easing her mind....youve done a bang up job and helping a desperate woman sleep at night!!!!!

Silverplum

no insult intended....cant read "tone" ....its more frustration that the low income or those who have exhausted all avenues end up...excuse the expression....screwed......by the legal system. one where many good people cant get a fair hearing for lack of money! Now that ou took that as an insult....well ...that says alot about you...and there sir..or miss is your insult!
Ha.

We too "SLOW" to get you sir-or-miss.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that it's VERY SMART of you to irritate the only people who will give you FREE legal help. Very smart. No wonder you did it.

Silverplum

wow....well first off ... we were talking about the situation...she is in tears becuase she cant afford another lawyer and loves her kids dearly....I said maybe we can get some advice on this forumn I have in the past gotten good advice on. no need for a doubel register.....the question remains the same...and I type faster much faster than she....so go figure.....again judgement...wow..for educated people iI am so very surprised at the reaction im getting here...a mom simply wanted advice on how to get custody of her children where they would be better off.....and cant afford a thousand dollars or more down for a lawyer...AGAIN......i guess you have no real advice..being all you have given me is the reasons why there is none....and no good ones at that ...thanks for easing her mind....youve done a bang up job and helping a desperate woman sleep at night!!!!!
I sleep like an angel.

reely2shy

the point is she isnt.....your cold....and likely have never had a care in the world...no compassion.....just needed some simple advice....

reely2shy

and again some ******* on a screen cant just be nice....whatever happened to just people helping others without cynisism and nastyness or judgement..just out of kindness....obvisouly you were never taught that..but remember..people do get what they give...you do reap what you sow..so one day you will be on the recieving end of really needing and ear or a hand or even more....and i hope someone shows you more kindness than you have shown her with your aviodance.....just shows you really cant answer the questions anyway...thank yo ufor waisting our time**************

futuredust

the point is she isnt.....your cold....and likely have never had a care in the world...no compassion.....just needed some simple advice....
Simple advice: Tell her to quit crying, sit down and register her own account. Then ask her question's.

Doesn't matter how slow she types, the forum is open 24/7 and has been for years..

futuredust

and again some ******* on a screen cant just be nice....whatever happened to just people helping others without cynisism and nastyness or judgement..just out of kindness....obvisouly you were never taught that..but remember..people do get what they give...you do reap what you sow..so one day you will be on the recieving end of really needing and ear or a hand or even more....and i hope someone shows you more kindness than you have shown her with your aviodance.....just shows you really cant answer the questions anyway...thank yo ufor waisting our time**************
Wow, what a mouth, but I guess its to be expected.

Cursing and throwing temper tantrums will get you every where..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">