• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emergency custody hearing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reely2shy

wow....all this over a screen name.....fine she will register but i doubt you will answer her then either...
also being she has a job to be at....there were reasons we didnt take the time. She does not have a computer at home.....she saves her money and does not buy stuff just to have it. that way she can get for her kids what they need....and you judge over this and leave her more frustrated...the hearing is thursday ...we simply thought someone could tell her maybe to not worry which someone did...and to you ...thank you..... or to file a motion of some sort....
now she has left....and if anyone can give her real advice i was given consent to give you her number so you know this is all legit.you may phone her...she is nurse on night duty. so again...you can give your advice....email me private if you have some so i can get her in touch or you can just sit there and do nothing....this is all stupid and im frankly shocked that the senior members have not stepped up to just offer the asked for advice..nothing in uyour guidlines state you have to register for yourself and ask nothing for another person....can you help or not im trying to help a friend...more than you would do im sure

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
One other thing I'd like to point out...

Apparently the OP (or whoever) wanted their new man more than she wanted her kids... :rolleyes:

reely2shy

well that is twice there have been astricks and i dont cuss....and at least im trying to help her....so if anyone out there has any advice she could use your help...its obvious...making people feel less than even equal is the goal of a few of you. this is escalating into childishness all over somoene asking for someone else. I dont have time for games Im sure someone somewhere can help her out since you guys cant. That is the only reason to not answer....you cant you dont know the answer...and rather than sayhing I DONT KNOW its easier to act like a child..and as for tantrum...sorry wrong calll...agian you cant hear tone in black and white...so it must be your negativity feeding you your information on how I intend to be heard. Have a good day GOD bless and do everyone a favor...learn to say I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER its so much faster

reely2shy

yeah she put up with being beat for years to stay near her kids...beause she knew this would happen and everyone is entitled to be loved and love in return...you are rude and cold ...she would leave him in a second but she still would not have the kids....money buys everything even custody!

futuredust

wow....all this over a screen name.....fine she will register but i doubt you will answer her then either...
also being she has a job to be at....there were reasons we didnt take the time. She does not have a computer at home.....she saves her money and does not buy stuff just to have it. that way she can get for her kids what they need....and you judge over this and leave her more frustrated...the hearing is thursday ...we simply thought someone could tell her maybe to not worry which someone did...and to you ...thank you..... or to file a motion of some sort....
now she has left....and if anyone can give her real advice i was given consent to give you her number so you know this is all legit.you may phone her...she is nurse on night duty. so again...you can give your advice....email me private if you have some so i can get her in touch or you can just sit there and do nothing....this is all stupid and im frankly shocked that the senior members have not stepped up to just offer the asked for advice..nothing in uyour guidlines state you have to register for yourself and ask nothing for another person....can you help or not im trying to help a friend...more than you would do im sure
A night nurse going to work now (it's 3:30 est 2:30 cst, 12:30 pst) .. Your credibility sinks with every post.

Maybe you should have posted as her friend instead of as if they were YOUR words. And stated you were the friend, instead of pretending to be her.

In the future, should you wish to really help your friends, give them the web address so they can register and ask their own questions.

Zigner

yeah she put up with being beat for years to stay near her kids...beause she knew this would happen and everyone is entitled to be loved and love in return...you are rude and cold ...she would leave him in a second but she still would not have the kids....money buys everything even custody!
Someone is not speaking the truth.
(I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I think you don't have the whole story Mr. Friend)

reely2shy

she cant afford one....ive stated that several times. its not me falling short..im trying...more than anything anyhone on here has done. offered no advice....

reely2shy

thank you future dust for not being rude. Again she has no computer at home...only just over two days till hearing and not sure why someone can just give me what ever you would tell her if she had her own...but thank you..

Zigner

she cant afford one....ive stated that several times. its not me falling short..im trying...more than anything anyhone on here has done. offered no advice....
Then help her pay for one. YOU are making it difficult for HER to get any advice...

Proserpina

thank you future dust for not being rude. Again she has no computer at home...only just over two days till hearing and not sure why someone can just give me what ever you would tell her if she had her own...but thank you..

Only two days left?

She has absolutely no chance of getting ANYTHING done without an attorney at this late stage.

So help her hire one. Help her get to Legal Aid. Instead of wasting time complaining about the VOLUNTEERS here, get to the State Bar Association website and help her get a referral for a pro-bono/low cost attorney.

reely2shy

THANK YOU ...the state bar association web page referal**************real advice..that is all we wanted...thank you so much.....(oh and im a good friend...if I had the money i would not have waisted my time here.....!) we were not aware you could get a referal that way......thank you so much..!!!!!!!

futuredust

OP-

You have asked numerous questions on this site (and many others- google sees everything) that do not pertain to you. If you really want to help others, then direct them to ask their own questions so that they can be given the adequate answers.

Or research and learn the answers yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">