• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

enforcement of child support, is there such a thing as earnings capacity or potential

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lisa ziller

pennsylvania, is there a way that child support payment can be enforced? the defendant in this case is without payment for 30 days now and i am getting little helpful advisement from the local DRS. he was unemployed, got a job(but never reported it to the DRS till 28 days into it) he is now getting hired for a new job. We have not received any compensation and they have modified his support down from $748 to $510 and now $442...I have learned that you can willing go into the DRS and make restitution and it will be deducted from your monthly amount. Is this true? Also, what is earnings potential? He did have a higher wage earning job then went to a lower one off of unemployment. Please try and help me resolve this amicably, it is really stressing me out!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">