• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evaluation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cristal

I have a 6 mo. baby and currently work a part time job and live at my parents home with all there help and support. The father has been involved only with his high priced lawyer. I have tried everything to work with him in order to make my daughters life decent. Unfortunately his family is very wealthy and insist on making my life miserable. I was just informed that he has requested and custody evaluation and he now wants custody. I have already agreed to allow he an extreme amount of parenting time 8 hrs a day 3 days one week and 8 hrs a day 5 days the second week. And now with this evaluation I'm scared to death he's going to pay them off to get her! Money is no object to them, Winning is all that matters! Should I be concerned about them paying off someone along the line? I firming beleive that would be the only way he could take her but I'm very worried!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">