• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex girlfriend won't let me see son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chiencom82

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My girlfriend broke up with me and refuses to let me see my son. She says if I go near her house she will call the cops on me. She never put my name on my son's birth certificate. What should I do? I don't feel that my son is getting the best care possible. Her mom has dementia, her oldest son has autism, and her dad is 75, her parents care for my son when she works. She works 12 hours a day and barely has time to take care of my son, but she refuses to let me take care of him EVEN on my days off. She say that she rather keep screaming and yelling at him until he has a mental disease then let me have him as he is. Please help!!!

chiencom82

I was going back to the apartment to get her clothing when they came in and ask for the name and such. But I didn't mind as I thought we're be together and I can add my name to the birth certificate soon. My son is only 4 months old. But now we're seperate so it isn't so easy to add my name.

CourtClerk

Once again. If you haven't legally been established as this child's father, this is NOT your child.

If you can't get pass lesson 1, we can't move on to lesson 2.

chiencom82

I am planning to go to family court tomorrow and ask them make her do a dna test. is this the right path? sorry i didn't mention this, been stressing out all day

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I am planning to go to family court tomorrow and ask them make her do a dna test. is this the right path? sorry i didn't mention this, been stressing out all day
I don't think that's how it's done, dude. You can either learn the rules of the road and represent yourself or you can hire a lawyer.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Try this: file a motion to establish paternity/cusotyd/visitation/child support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">