• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-husband seeking full custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RRevak

So tell me.

Are you Dad testing the waters? Dad's latest, perhaps? I don't believe for one nanosecond that you're actually Mom.

If, by some miracle, you are actually the mother, my advice is this:

Hand over those children to their father. You should have custody of nothing more complex than a lettuce leaf.

(And even then, I'd make sure you never actually touched the lettuce leaf)
Pro: Lettuce is beautiful, delicate, and delicious. Please don't wish this person on lettuce. Even if he/she/the/it/what was even in the presence of the poor lettuce it would still be enough to brown it. And brown lettuce is sad lettuce....

Proserpina

Pro: Lettuce is beautiful, delicate, and delicious. Please don't wish this person on lettuce. Even if he/she/the/it/what was even in the presence of the poor lettuce it would still be enough to brown it. And brown lettuce is sad lettuce....

Oh jeez... I just profiled and victimized a poor defenseless lettuce!

Lettuce pray.

Proserpina

Wow, you guys are ready closed minded. Hopefully the judge will look at the whole picture.
Oh honey, you should be praying that the judge IGNORES the whole picture.

WE want the judge to look at the whole picture. We're clearly more concerned about the welfare of the children than you seem to be.

You see, putting on odd shoes is a mistake.

Abusing a minor is not a mistake.

Forgetting that you want pickles on your burger is a mistake.

Refusing to abide by a court order is not a mistake

Do you need more examples?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">