• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex living in motel with children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcs00

Stay strong and beside your husband, I am in the same situation as yourself. You cant let people get to you if your family consist of your stepchildren then it includes you. Things are so backwards in this world, we( as in stepmothers) catch hell either way, we are told that the welfare of the child is not any of our business but in the same breath we are to care for these children , open our homes and hearts to them but when something comes up with them its none of our business. So if you want to stand by your man, then do so.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

San-Fran-Blonde said:
Yep, Laughing

So someone was checking something out huh?

That is threatening as hell, huh?

You really should get some beauty sleep, god only knows you need that.

Threatening? I never said the emails were threatening. Geez girl are you paranoid or what? You asked me to post the emails you sent me because you said you didn't email me. So I obliged. And yes, that is your email address. I should know, I banned it enough on FW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">