• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Parte

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Really? I'm quite confused! All of these people who are commenting on my post who claim to know the law but so far are judgmental and rude. I am asking what form I need to ask for to get an ex parte reversed and all of you who claim to know the law cannot give me an answer. What is your purpose of commenting on my post if you do NOT know the answer? I find it quite disgusting that this is supposed to be a site that gives people legal advice and the people that give the advice are a bunch of judgemental hypocrites. Really? apples and trees?
You seem quite angry.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Really? I'm quite confused! All of these people who are commenting on my post who claim to know the law but so far are judgmental and rude. I am asking what form I need to ask for to get an ex parte reversed and all of you who claim to know the law cannot give me an answer. What is your purpose of commenting on my post if you do NOT know the answer? I find it quite disgusting that this is supposed to be a site that gives people legal advice and the people that give the advice are a bunch of judgemental hypocrites. Really? apples and trees?
We DO know the answer...we just prefer to deal with the person it will help. As a hint, YOU don't need any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">