• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex wants custody of my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm not often left without words, but this OP has done it. I've met ignorant and dumb, but never anyone at this level of either. Astounding. Her idiocy is worthy of traduction.

:cool:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I realize that yall are saying that you think I'm going to lose custody, though I still dont agree because I know my daughter will tell the judge that she does not want to go live with her dad, but you're not telling me what I should do. I though this was a advice forum!

And I am really not jealous of that scum and his schoolgirl! If I was jealous I wouldn't have left him in the first place!
How is your scum of a schoolgirl daughter?

Your alienation of dad coupled with your violations of the court order puts you at extreme risk of losing custody. Again you have the intelligence of a bowl of gumbo. Actually the gumbo has more. By the way you EXUDE jealousy and bitterness with EVERY word you write about them. Your daughter is part of that scum. That makes her at least half scum. She is also in school and may go on to college which will make her continue to be a school girl.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">