• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex wife put spyware on daughter's phone, which is my phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gam

OP is in Mississippi, Mom lives in Texas. I doubt very seriously that Mom is going for a 50/50 with the entire state of Louisiana between them. :cool:
:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

Legally one can have 50/50 custody living out of state, many do and they have more then 1 state between them. So stupid, it was not the focal point of the questions I asked the guy, but lets derail the thread with this garbage, moving on.

TigerD

OP is in Mississippi, Mom lives in Texas. I doubt very seriously that Mom is going for a 50/50 with the entire state of Louisiana between them. :cool:
Louisiana has never been able to stop Mississippi or Texas from driving through them at will.

DC

Just Blue

Legally one can have 50/50 custody living out of state, many do and they have more then 1 state between them. So stupid, it was not the focal point of the questions I asked the guy, but lets derail the thread with this garbage, moving on.
For a member that is so against being nasty...^ ...is rather nasty.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

03-03-2014, 07:09 PM #1

Does she have enough to change custody?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MS

I've never posted on a forum before but I've lurked here a lot so I'll try to follow all the rules.

Here are the facts:

My exwife and I divorced in 2004. We have one son who is currently 11 years old and in fifth grade. At the time of our divorce we agreed to joint custody both legal and physical. That worked until 2006. In 2006 she decided to move to TX about 8 hours away and agreed to give me physical custody. We kept it joint legal and had a new order done. That's what we've been going by since 2006. Every few years she asks me if he can go live with her and I tell her I won't agree to it. Now she is getting a lawyer to take me to court to change custody. .
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/does-she-have-enough-change-custody-604155.html
Then she goes on to state that she avers that having (S) and (D) in her paramount care would be in the best interests of the children
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/served-again-606234.html

Yes, let's derail the conversation with garbage. :cool:

gam

https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/does-she-have-enough-change-custody-604155.html

https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/served-again-606234.html

Yes, let's derail the conversation with garbage. :cool:
Not going to copy his previous post, but I did read it. Read yourself again, mom had not filed at that point. Still does not answer what mom filed for.

And your still derailing the post with garbage :rolleyes::cool::D

Again not the focal point of my questions, but you feel free to derail away.

gam

For a member that is so against being nasty...^ ...is rather nasty.
What's it to you anyways? Post was not to you, post was not directed at you, the person it was directed at is a big girl who can defend herself just fine.

I've made my opinion clear numerous times. I'm only nasty with regular posters after I'm sick of them being nasty for no reason. Yes I am well aware that others believe that makes me a hypocrite, but go back and discuss that in your nightly session with your little group. See you in the next post where I post rude back to one of your beloved buddies that you come running to defend.

Perhaps that is a tad nasty to, but tough, report it or pm privately. :rolleyes: Posting nasty is OBVIOUSLY not against the rules here, if it was there would be few senior posters here.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Not going to copy his previous post, but I did read it. Read yourself again, mom had not filed at that point. Still does not answer what mom filed for.

And your still derailing the post with garbage :rolleyes::cool::D

Again not the focal point of my questions, but you feel free to derail away.
One can't be served if Mom didn't file.

Last edited by a moderator:

gam

One can't be served if Mom didn't file.
Carry on wayward poster
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Credit goes to Kansas although I changed son to poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">