• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Facebook?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krismy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

NCP has posted (and keeps posting) some pretty vulgar things about me on Facebook. Should I just block him from my profile or keep this to use in court? I have not posted anything related to this on Facebook nor have I responded to any of it.

It's amazing how selfish some ppl r, they think they can take my daughter from me and exclude me from her life! I'll never give up! **** you and you holier than thou wanna be existence! Karma will get you and I hope it hits you hard and for over six years of ur pathetic life!

U can follicle test me all u want **** but that'll never stop me from trying to see her! I'll b here in UR life too as long as I'm alive! Push me away and I'll only make ur life harder. I'll never give up on my baby!

15 days til the inevitable happens...the court systems in this country r a joke. When a hipocritical mother can keep a child away from her father which is no threat at all (ex: is a college student w a GPA of 3.5, is about to transfer to [edit] to start studies for a nurse practitioner, and is married w a 5 y/o son whom ...is also very intellegent by means of home education before kindergarten). **** the justice system! Where's her punishment for being an over protective psycho who won't allow visitations. She should be the one fined for failure to abide to the laws and has been in contempt for over six goddamn years!

Hisbabygirl77

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

NCP has posted (and keeps posting) some pretty vulgar things about me on Facebook. Should I just block him from my profile or keep this to use in court? I have not posted anything related to this on Facebook nor have I responded to any of it.

It's amazing how selfish some ppl r, they think they can take my daughter from me and exclude me from her life! I'll never give up! **** you and you holier than thou wanna be existence! Karma will get you and I hope it hits you hard and for over six years of ur pathetic life!

U can follicle test me all u want **** but that'll never stop me from trying to see her! I'll b here in UR life too as long as I'm alive! Push me away and I'll only make ur life harder. I'll never give up on my baby!

15 days til the inevitable happens...the court systems in this country r a joke. When a hipocritical mother can keep a child away from her father which is no threat at all (ex: is a college student w a GPA of 3.5, is about to transfer to [edit] to start studies for a nurse practitioner, and is married w a 5 y/o son whom ...is also very intellegent by means of home education before kindergarten). **** the justice system! Where's her punishment for being an over protective psycho who won't allow visitations. She should be the one fined for failure to abide to the laws and has been in contempt for over six goddamn years!
Just block him. Nothing he said will really have any bearing in court even if you could use it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">