• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false allegations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Pa.
I am in a battle to see my daughter whom I haven't seen in a year and a half. No contact at all! I have been falsely accused of sexual abuse. I am right in the middle of the court hearing and have been found innocent by the court appointed psychologist,The psychiatrist that saw my daughter for 4 days when she attempted suicide because she couldn't see her father(her own words),me, and of course,my own daughter. What else can I do besides spend 10s of thousands in this so call justice system? Can I sue to reccoup some or all of my lawyer fees? This is totally ludicrist! I can't even get supervised visits! I have wrote a letter to the bar about the master in this case Vivian Appel who is 100% biased against me.But from what I understand they probably won't do anything.Shes the queen bee of masters in the Lehigh County Courts.
Sincerely,Frustrated

Silverplum

IMO, there is nothing you can do except keep fighting or quit.

As far as attorney's fees, in my understanding they must be requested in initial filings to be considered for repayment by the other (offending) party. TELL (don't ask) your attorney to motion for fees in future, and hope for the win.

yes I do

Sorry about that. I'm fairly new to this and couldn't figure out why the other threads where locked? Even though I did it by accident:rolleyes:So I posted it again then relized How to unlock it. So the answer is yes.....

I can see where the sarcasm comes from with the name judge attached to it.Theres enough unfair remarks being made by real judges I don't need yours!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I can see where the sarcasm comes from with the name judge attached to it.Theres enough unfair remarks being made by real judges I don't need yours!!!
He is a real judge. Nice going. Now be nice to Senior or the rest of us seniors won't play nice either.

nice or not

My experience with judges over the last nine years reflects my answer.Also I'm sorry if I offended anyone but again nobody walked or is walking in my shoes.The system is UNFAIR.over the last nine years I filled 12 contempt charges against my ex!Can anybody tell me what the courts did about it? Well,they slapped her hand.Then she continued to do the same crap.I have never had a Judge enforce my "Joint legal custody rights"I guess we all just accept the fact its a useless piece of paper.The court system is a joke! Even they know it.Its all about the $$$$.One last thing,what about the phrase "Its all about the kids" anyone here that heard that? They could care less about our kids!! So if anyone has any comments good or bad, please don't hesitate to respond. Thanks,Gary

wileybunch

Joint legal custody is not just in name only in my husband's experience. He didn't aggressively go after his ex with her contempt (didn't know that's what it was called and that there are specific remedies for it) because she'd made a bloodbath of him having to "clarify" things in court once before, really twisting the kids up just like she did with their divorce. When he finally decided the pain of NOT going back to court was greater than GOING to court, he hired an attorney, learned how contempt works, etc. and he was in court within 2 months and got his rights squared away and extra time with his child (and $3K of attorney's fees paid). I think it can really depend on the judge but we know this judge will enforce court orders, he can't have repeated that any more than he did at the 2 hearings in Aug. Can you choose another judge in your state? Each party is allowed to have the judge changed once w/o giving a reason.

ezmarelda

My experience with judges over the last nine years reflects my answer.Also I'm sorry if I offended anyone but again nobody walked or is walking in my shoes.The system is UNFAIR.over the last nine years I filled 12 contempt charges against my ex!Can anybody tell me what the courts did about it? Well,they slapped her hand.Then she continued to do the same crap.I have never had a Judge enforce my "Joint legal custody rights"I guess we all just accept the fact its a useless piece of paper.The court system is a joke! Even they know it.Its all about the $$$$.One last thing,what about the phrase "Its all about the kids" anyone here that heard that? They could care less about our kids!! So if anyone has any comments good or bad, please don't hesitate to respond. Thanks,Gary

:eek:...If you were in Ca I would think you were my DuffX:eek:
Why is it any time someone dosent get their way they throw a hissy fitt and say it's not fair!

CJane

12 contempt charges in 9 years?

Gawd... I'd give ANYTHING for an ex that only ignored the court order 12 times in 9 years. How about 50 times in a year?

to sorry...eme

This is for the reply from sorry...eme. When your daughter's life is in danger because of over prescribed meds by the mother and suicide attempts because she can't see her father its a little more then throwing a "hissy fit" maybe one day you'll be blessed to see your child or grandchild go through this.

Last edited:

casa

What is the name of your state? Pa.
I am in a battle to see my daughter whom I haven't seen in a year and a half. No contact at all! I have been falsely accused of sexual abuse. I am right in the middle of the court hearing and have been found innocent by the court appointed psychologist,The psychiatrist that saw my daughter for 4 days when she attempted suicide because she couldn't see her father(her own words),me, and of course,my own daughter. What else can I do besides spend 10s of thousands in this so call justice system? Can I sue to reccoup some or all of my lawyer fees? This is totally ludicrist! I can't even get supervised visits! I have wrote a letter to the bar about the master in this case Vivian Appel who is 100% biased against me.But from what I understand they probably won't do anything.Shes the queen bee of masters in the Lehigh County Courts.
Sincerely,Frustrated
Nearly anything you want to know about False Allegations can be found at: deltabravo.net

Start researching/reviewing.

seniorjudge

From reading your posts, I can see that you (and, to be fair, lots of other people) have an overblown view of what courts can do.

One thing that they certainly are poor at is protecting people.

I know whereof I speak....

onebreath

I don't have any new advice. Look up the delta website, it is a dynamite website. I was also falsely accused of molesting my child way back when and fortunatly it didn't pan out...we were in the middle of a custody evaluation but the custody evaluator didn't buy it. At the time I was pro se, and found myself in a buckful of poop. The thing that gets me over and over since then is that dad was given joint legal in the custody eval...at the same time the report admitted it was concerned dad would continue with his allegations unless he looked at his own history and projections. As an afterthought the evaluator evaluated that the fathers false accusations were not from malicousnes but from sincirely believing his thoughts...AND GAVE HIM JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY.

This evaluator I am mentioning is the highest level and most respected evaluator in our very affluent area...in other ways he was rational and fair, and I readily adopted his recommendations in court AS MY ATTORNEY HAD WARNED ME that he probably wouldn't even mention the sexual allegations (don't ask me why, I still don't get it). So I am forced to coparent with this man who molested his sisters when he was not a child anymore, and watching my girlchild become a ravishingly beautiful adolescent girl. And the courts here keep pushing us towards 50/50 - almost there.

There is no justice in the legal system. Around false accusations, there is no justice. There is no law that protects parents from false abuse accusations. I am lucky...our evaluator didn't believe dad (granted, a mom sexually molesting a baby girl tons of times is statistically off the charts), so discounted the threory before CPS could take the case over. But it was a close one. What if my daughter said one thing that created doubt? Me, her primary parent, would have been separated from her in her babyhood because of a false allegation.

This is not encouraging... I suppose the only advise I can offer is to look online or super network in your community for a attorney who is experienced in false accusations. I called one once and was told to do a ton of things (which I never did, I hired someone else after the report was out), like voluntarily take a lie detector test, find a expert witness in sexual abuse, hire this special attorney to counter attack, etc.

In the end though, you do have to wait for your court dates, unless you find an attorney to file some motion for you sooner. But its true...you have to play by the rules, and bide your time. I know I would be screaming inside by now, and I totally understand why you would have posts in different areas...I would be feeling desperate too. Ignore people who critisize you, as they do on this site. Its part of what you will face in court. In the end though, crazy as it is, keep a low profile in terms of your emotions, and let your attorney speak for you...I don't know why the court can't handle any emotions, but they don't...you have to shove it inside to make it work. sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">