• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false allegations sexual abuse and false report

• Thread starter john l. bachert
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

john l. bachert

i have a case against a county child protection office and former wife regarding false allegations and false report of sexual abuse, unfortunately
i am an indigent person can not afford an attorney, and we have a sterile legal aid office thanks to judicial politics, legal aid office
can no longer represent or assist in family court issue and cases,
they can not afford to,
however to be assigned a lawyer by family court judge, one must file a non-dismissable petition, before one may be assigned
a attorney. this is unfair and unconstitutional, i am open to suggestions or a attorney! thank you:confused: i am being denied supervised visitation regarding allegations, yet child is being and has been allowed contact with untreated sex offender,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">