• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father has sole custody and mother ordered to drug test and did not.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mom090808

What is the name of your state?arizona My husband and his wife origionally had joint custody and she was ordered to drug test almost 3 years ago. She did not drug test and he opted to go back to court for sole custody she signed them over to him, in the papers it stated who would now claim the children. and all other things in the origional decree would remain in effect. She was allowed to have every other weekend but between not having a place to live and no job she did not see them for 6 months. We then allowed her to come out to our house every other weekend because she is still not drug testing and wants to take them overnight he will not let her. She said she will take him back to court. I advised her he will go for back child support due to it was waived initally so she could pay for the drug testing. She said she has checked and he can not do that. I would like to know what ground we stand on with her not drug testing and if she takes us back to court. my email is [email protected] please reference it as court ? thanks!!!!

Last edited:

BL

You state there is a court Order that she has every other weekend .

Based soley on that statement she can utilize those visitations , or he might be found in contempt .

Now If the Orders state differently , then you need to cite exactly what the orders State .

Last edited:

snostar

Is there a stipulation that Mom's visitation is dependent on the drug testing? Was the CS waived for the tesing through a court order?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">