• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father Irresponsible

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NIKJATHREE

pennsylvania

my son is on a strict diet due to medical reasons. his father and his girlfriend obviously are unable to read or they just don't care. i am custodial parent and father does not believe it is detrimental to our sons well-being to agree on important issues. can this affect hs time with our son, can i use it to modify court ordered arrangements?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You might be able to modify the visitation if you can show that the father's actions are having a negative effect on the child's health. But before you do that, has the child's doctor spoken to Dad? That would be my first step - have someone apart from you explain to Dad why the dietary restrictions are so important and how it could be harmful to the child to ignore them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">