• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father not seeing kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
With the contempt, I believe I will just continue to keep track of things (his missed weekends and lack of notification) and if it ever gets to a point where it is out of hand, I'll file a motion for contempt.

Thank you.
Of course...after you allow it to happen over and over, you won't be too successful in your contempt motion.

eringrace

Of course...after you allow it to happen over and over, you won't be too successful in your contempt motion.
Oh - I have to file for each instance? I've never gone after him before for contempt of the agreement so I didn't know. That sheds a whole new light on it - I guess I will just have to learn to deal with the violations and be happy with the fact that I'm divorced from the man.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">