• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jenram09

My boyfriend is going through a custody battle with the mother they have two kids. I am the current gf and I am bring charged with 4 felonies if convicted and he wins primary custody can I be kept from seeing children because I would be a felon please help

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My boyfriend is going through a custody battle with the mother they have two kids. I am the current gf and I am bring charged with 4 felonies if convicted and he wins primary custody can I be kept from seeing children because I would be a felon please help
1: US Law Only
2: Yes, your being in the picture could very well have an impact on his legal matters.
3: You may wish to step back until everyone has their life sorted out.

Silverplum

You can be prevented from spending time with his children with or without felony convictions, whether he is primary custodian or not. It all depends on the details.

If you post more, please include the name of your US state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">