• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing a Motion in MA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mustrelax

Just curious,

Does a motion (ie visitation) have to be filed at Family court, or can it be filed via the internet.

Also, fee's involved.

My Ex got a temp. 100 custody order. She claims she can deny me visitation, which she has been. I am current withing 2 weeks on CS and want to see my kids.

I got into legal problems, (misdemeanors), that is why she got the temp. order.

Thanks for your help.

haiku

mustrelax said:
Just curious,

Does a motion (ie visitation) have to be filed at Family court, or can it be filed via the internet.

Also, fee's involved.

My Ex got a temp. 100 custody order. She claims she can deny me visitation, which she has been. I am current withing 2 weeks on CS and want to see my kids.

I got into legal problems, (misdemeanors), that is why she got the temp. order.

Thanks for your help.
you need to continue to post on your original thread. making new ones makes it confusing.

ETA: OK i see your other one was locked. Did you go to your courthouse and get the orders pertaining to your case and read them yet?

Last edited:

NotSoNew

the other thread is closed.

i dont beleive anything can be filed over the internet (yet!) you must go to the court house.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">