• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

final divorce date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mommaw45

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?WV..My son was awarded temporary custody of his 2 year old son....so does this mean he has a chance of getting full custody of him. The mother only has 2 night visitation?

LdiJ

mommaw45 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?WV..My son was awarded temporary custody of his 2 year old son....so does this mean he has a chance of getting full custody of him. The mother only has 2 night visitation?
Of course he has a chance. However without any relevant facts to go on no one can give you any more info than that. However I will tell you this...judges almost NEVER award full/sole custody to either parent. If your son does prevail it will most likely still be some form of joint custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">