• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FL Shared Parenting Plan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Semperfi2007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
Does anyone know if "Shared Parenting Plan" in Florida is enforced.
Make a long story short, I am the custodial Parent. When the kids are with my Ex. during the summer he doesn't communicate anything with me. I don't get returned calls, emails, etc.. from him or the kids. We have a learning disabled child, and he also requires physical therapy. He doesn't inform me any treatment being done. btw, he isn't employed and refuses to get a job. Lives with Mom and Dad. child support is $200. however, he is educated with a MS, BA and certified in other occupations.
I have an attorney, they have all the information about him.
can anything be done with child support and his unwillingness to communicate or keep me informed ? While making decisions without my knowledge ?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
Does anyone know if "Shared Parenting Plan" in Florida is enforced.
Make a long story short, I am the custodial Parent. When the kids are with my Ex. during the summer he doesn't communicate anything with me. I don't get returned calls, emails, etc.. from him or the kids. We have a learning disabled child, and he also requires physical therapy. He doesn't inform me any treatment being done. btw, he isn't employed and refuses to get a job. Lives with Mom and Dad. child support is $200. however, he is educated with a MS, BA and certified in other occupations.
I have an attorney, they have all the information about him.
can anything be done with child support and his unwillingness to communicate or keep me informed ? While making decisions without my knowledge ?
If the plan has been ordered by the court you can file a motion to show cause.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">