• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forfeiting parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

ddorsey

Than you dorenephilpot for your response. I have hired an attorney locally to guide me through all of this.

As for Legalbeagle, I really didnt see anything in your response that I havent heard from people who had no contact with this man. The people inmy life who did have contact with him, warned me from the beginning but love is blind. We were engaged to be married, which I called off when things started getting bad. I believe that I continued to have sex with this man because I was worried about not getting the payments for a $5000 loan I borrowed for him.
I was on a new drug for Crohns disease when I became pregnant(which studies are now proving voided my birth control). We were no longer together and he was dating someone else when I found out I was pregnant. I have no contact and choose not to have any further contact wth this man due to alcohol problems, gambling, emotional and mental abuse towards my 12 yr child and myself,damage to my new home, the IRS searching for him, being $12,000 behind in support to his other child, and when I questioned him forfeiting his rights to this child in exchange for not having to pay child support he's ready to sign up. Not something you would want in your daughters life or the life of your new grandchild Im sure. You are called the LegalBeagle and I was just courious as to what was so legal
or beneficial to your reply.Needless to say the $5000 loan is now not as important as I initially thought it was. I have many regrets with this man and have learned a valuable
lesson, and it was a very hard decision to decide on. I do not want these same regrets for my new child. This man does not deserve this child in his life and this child sure as hell doesnt deserve this man in its life because of my
mishap. I consider this child a blessing and this man in not in the picture in providing a good, decent life for this child. I hope this clears things up for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">